Why Buy With Me?
We live in a fantastic age where information is only a click away. There are plenty of places to look for the home of your dreams, and you probably have a good idea of what you want or need in your future residence. Nevertheless, there are many good reasons why nearly 90% of all people who purchase homes today opt to have a real estate professional on their side.
- As a real estate professional I owe you fiduciary responsibilities that will protect you, allowing you to be able to shop with confidence, and security. These are my responsibilities:
- Loyalty: I must be loyal to you and work in your best interests only, even if that is above my own best interests. You are my #1 highest priority during a real estate transaction.
- Confidentiality: As your REALTOR® I must keep anything you tell me private and confidential. In other words, your price, terms, motivation, and personal information are all kept under a tight lip.
- Disclosure: I have a vast wealth of knowledge about the real estate transaction process. I will share anything that I have learned from my years of experience to help set you up for success. This allows you to know you are always making the most informed decisions.
- Obedience: As your REALTOR® I must obey all of your lawful instructions. You are in the driver seat.
- Reasonable Care: As my client, you are the most important person to the transaction. I will always attempt to be available when needed and will make sure to help you locate the best possible home for your needs.
- Accounting: The real estate transaction is a challenging process. As your agent, I am accountable for ensuring that the transaction runs smoothly, all the pieces fall into place as expected, the numbers match the offer, as well as the financing approval and closing docs are taken care of.
I can help you find lenders who are best-suited to your needs. You may have a budget in mind, but getting financing can be difficult. I know which programs are available, and which lenders are currently offering the best incentives for borrowers.
Escrow and Closing Costs
Now you hear about things like earnest money, closing costs, escrow, and title insurance and you’re not quite sure what they all mean. When you get close to sealing the deal there are some things you need to be aware of which I will guide you through.
Home warranties are big business. One out of 5 homes in the U.S. has one of these policies that cover things that homeowners insurance doesn’t, from appliance breakdowns to plumbing problems to electrical issues. Some people swear by their home warranty; others have been ripped off by an industry that isn’t regulated in some states. A home is the largest purchase most people make in a lifetime. While it’s understandable to want to protect that investment, it’s important to know how to determine if you need to buy a home warranty.
I can provide complete and comprehensive service to all my incoming and outgoing clients. Whether you are moving in or out of our area I will work on your behalf. I can help you sell your current home, and help you buy your future home, wherever your destination might be.
A large part of this group consists of millennials in their late 20’s and early 30’s who are tired of renting and are encouraged by lower interest rates. I am such a big proponent of educating consumers on the buying process, it is important to focus on an agent that will take the extra step in guiding you a first time home buyer through the process.
There’s almost always an emotional element associated with selling a long-time home. As your agent, I specialize in senior needs and can ease the transition first by talking about your reasons for selling and then exploring all the options either modifying and staying in your current home or finding a different property to be sure you find the very best housing solution.
I use my expertise and industry knowledge to provide an honest assessment of your property and make suggestions for improving it for sale-ability. I may recommend hiring staging professionals who can make modifications that will best showcase your house and make it appeal to the broadest audience possible.